Rules For Clinic Attendance During Covid Pandemic
In order to achieve a safe working environment during the COVID-19 pandemic, I need your help & co-operation. To keep us both safe (& the community), the following steps are required:
- PLEASE BE AVAILABLE THE NIGHT PRIOR TO COMPLETE YOUR COVID-19 SCREENING QUESTIONNAIRE, YOUR PRE-TREATMENT QUESTIONNAIRE & YOUR CONSENT FORMS. Simply choose the correct form, click on the link, read, complete & electronically sign on your phone. Your forms are attached to your appointment booking email, as well as to your booking reminder email sent 3 days prior (as a backup).
- PLEASE RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT IF YOU HAVE ANY FEVER OR COLD OR FLU-LIKE ILLNESS OR ARE UNWELL IN ANYWAY, even if mild or your illness is ‘barely there’ as you may be placing others at risk. I will do the same. If you attend & are evidently unwell, unfortunately I will be unable to treat you.
- YOU WILL BE TEMPERATURE CHECKED ON ARRIVAL. If your temperature is over 37.5 degrees, I will be unable to treat you.
- On the day of your appointment, PLEASE REMAIN IN YOUR CAR UNTIL ADMIN CALLS YOU INTO MY CLINIC VIA YOUR MOBILE PHONE. Please do not attend my waiting room are until you have been contacted. IF YOU ARE LATE, this may affect your treatment time, as I require time between clients to disinfect my space. Be wary of traffic! There are many schools local to us that may impact on your travel time.
- PLEASE DO NOT WEAR MAKE-UP TO YOUR APPOINTMENT. Eyeliner & mascara is fine is you feel too bare, however, please avoid foundation, blusher, bronzer etc. If you have to go out beforehand, please ensure you have wipes to remove prior to attending. This is essential to limit our face-to-face contact duration. Plus, for infection control measures, I would like your skin as clean as possible before treatment.
- In the waiting room, please use the HAND SANITISER provided. Please keep all your items on your body whenever possible. MASKS ARE MANDATORY for clinic entry (no exceptions sorry as we are situated within a general practice). Please keep in place until directed otherwise. In the event you need to cough or sneeze, TISSUES are provided as well, or alternatively do so into your elbow (but again DO NOT ATTEND IF UNWELL). PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH TABLES, DOOR HANDLES, etc. where avoidable.
- IT IS PREFERABLE THAT YOU DO NOT ATTEND WITH CHILDREN OR IN PAIRS OR GROUPS (but I understand this is not always possible as a caregiver). Social distancing is still important. Let’s keep everyone safe. Please ALWAYS STAY 1.5M away from myself & others until your treatment actually commences & after treatment.
- ALL PAYMENTS ARE TO BE MADE VIA CREDIT CARD, where possible. I would prefer to not be accepting cash during the COVID-19 pandemic.
If covid numbers are high & we have public health concerns within Victoria, I will be wearing full PPE for every consultation including a P2/N95 face mask, face shield or goggles, gloves, scrubs, disposable or washable gown, etc. I have strict hand washing protocols. The treatment space is thoroughly cleaned with anti-septic measures between clients. Appointment times are designed to have enough free time between clients to facilitate this. Protective paper covers will also be applied to the treatment bench as well. All refreshments, reading material, etc. that could facilitate cross-contamination have been removed from the waiting room.
Thank you so much for your co-operation & understanding of our strict rules of entry.